Wednesday 22 July 2020

List of YouTube Channels 6


NerdSync (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


Hey, you wonderful nerd! I'm Scott ๐Ÿ‘‹


Here's my story...


I was a terrible student in school and eventually failed out of college, but I discovered that I actually love learning! History, philosophy, science, culture — you name it! I just needed to learn through a topic I was already passionate about. So I turned to superheroes!


I LOVE SUPERHEROES! The powers, the costumes, what they can represent, all of it!


Now I make videos that analyze comics & superheroes to teach about bigger, broader topics in the real world! The goal is twofold:


• Show that superhero stories can be deep and complex

• Show that learning can be exciting when done so through a fun subject matter


This year, I'm expanding the channel to make video essays about other topics like cartoons, Bob Ross, and Dungeons & Dragons!


SUBSCRIBE to read between the panels and grow smarter through comics (and other nerdy topics)!

NerdSync

PO Box 4339

Roanoke, VA 24015

Get Hands Dirty (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


This is all about inspiring you to build stuff with your own hands!

I'm Cristiana and I make pretty much everything you see and hear and I love developing my work on lots of different medias and processes.

Enjoy and Subscribe!


Here's my PO Box if you want to send a letter

IMPORTANT: If you want to send a gift or anything thicker than an envelope, write me first on social media, otherwise I may never get your package.


Cristiana Felgueiras

Apartado 43

Batalha - Porto

4031 - 401 Porto

Portugal


For sponsorships and advertising opportunities please use the email below.

Joes Adventures (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


News and Commentary about Corvallis Oregon and the Willamette Valley. 

Applied Science (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


Subscribe to see interesting applications of science and technology. You'll see how an electron microscope was built in a home shop, how an X-ray backscatter system works, how to make aerogel, and many other hi-tech projects. Topics usually include electromechanical systems, chemistry, and electronics. Hosted by Ben Krasnow. 

Inventables (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


Inventables is a 3D carving company offering a powerful machine, intuitive software and unique materials that make carving easy and inspiring.


Matthew Diresta (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


M Diresta Custom 

GreatScott! (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)



Awesome Electronics Tutorials, Projects and How To´s


Imprint/Impressum:

GreatScott!

c/o AutorenServices.de

Birkenallee 24

36037 Fulda


WARNING!: Do not send fan mail to the address given by the imprint!

Jimmydiresta  (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


I make stuff for a living, what you see me do here is my Job.  I have been using tools for over 40 years. I have developed my comfort level with tools through years of experience. DON'T DO THE DANGEROUS THINGS I DO. Thank You for watching and subscribing!


If you have the biggest Facebook page in the world and are friends with mark zuckeberg

DO NOT come to me asking for a free reupload of any video i will say NO!

I HAVE ENOUGH EXPOSURE.  I will entertain any reasonable offer to license a video



Exclusive content created by me can also be found here :

Make & Core77 & Rockler

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL72327C578CEE958C

https://www.youtube.com/user/core77inc/videos


Agent: contact Mark at Abraham's Artist


1-4-3

Jack Houweling (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)



Woodworker, and workshop innovations. Making things in my shop from machines to easy weekend projects.


 Advertising opportunities available

Jack Houweling (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


Woodworker, piano technician and workshop innovations.


jax-design.net

TheCraftyGemini (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


I post weekly DIY video tutorials on things like sewing, quilting, crafting, cooking, baking, organic gardening, canning, nutrition and weight loss every week! I enjoy sharing my life and knowledge with others and I hope you enjoy my channel!


Yo tambien tengo videos de costura, quilting, y de recetas en espaรฑol. Chequea el playlist llamado "Videos en Espaรฑol" o para mas informacion visita mi canal en espaรฑol: http://www.youtube.com/LaCraftyGemini

RenaissanceWW (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


Woodworking is my passion and doing it entirely with hand tool is my greatest joy.  Always open to suggestions for topics and future builds.  Visit my sites for more videos or questions.

www.renaissancewoodworker.com

www.handtoolschool.net

Make Something (from Darbin Orvar Twitter)


Believe it or not, I wasn’t born with sawdust in my blood. Over the years, I’ve pursued a wide range of passions — music, photography, video, web development, graphic design and now woodworking. While that might seem like a crazy path, I’ve come to realize they’re more similar than you think. They’re all creative pursuits, and when you’re done, you’ve made something that wasn’t there before. That’s kind of amazing, and it’s something I think everyone should have the opportunity to experience.

MyKeyReviews

.·:*¨*:·.·:*¨*:·.·:*¨*:·.·:*¨*:·.


- Reviews you can trust!


Subscribe if you want to be updated with awesome gadget, tech & other cool product unboxings and reviews.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


If you would like to request a product unboxing or review, please e-mail me: MyKeyReviews@gmail.com


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


★ Equipment I Currently Use ★


☆ Filming: Sony FDR-AX100, ILCE-6000 & Sony AS100 Action Cam.


☆ Lighting: Tabletop Lighting Kit & Photography Lighting Kit W/Umbrellas.


☆ Stability & Panning: Hague Micro Camera Dolly & Arena Pro Tripod.


☆ Editing Software: Sony Vegas Movie Studio.


Obviously equipment varies with different filming situations, but these are what I mainly use.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Make Something





Believe it or not, I wasn’t born with sawdust in my blood. Over the years, I’ve pursued a wide range of passions — music, photography, video, web development, graphic design and now woodworking. While that might seem like a crazy path, I’ve come to realize they’re more similar than you think. They’re all creative pursuits, and when you’re done, you’ve made something that wasn’t there before. That’s kind of amazing, and it’s something I think everyone should have the opportunity to experience.




Lok Cheung (from Gerald Undone Twitter)

I review camera gear.


Support my work through Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lokcheung


Check out the gears that I'm using: kit.co/lokcheung


Find me in these social networks:

https://twitter.com/lokcheung

http://instagram.com/lokcheung

https://www.facebook.com/LokCheungPage


See all of the above feeds in one place!

https://lok-cheung.com

Kinotika [Dave Maze] (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


Text me! I'll respond! +1 (615) 398-4527


Tyler Stalman (from Gerald Undone Twitter)




Professional photographer & cinematographer with an endless love of gear, technology and style.


MAKE. ART. NOW. (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


Follow your dreams with calculated abandon.  


IG  https://www.instagram.com/make.art.now

MAKEARTNOW.COM


Tommy Callaway (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


Honest reviews of tech used in video production - make each video better than the last.


D4Darious (from Gerald Undone Twitter)

I share tips on filmmaking, screenwriting and directing.


Director, writer, Cinematographer, Producer


Attended film school at the University of Arizona


Toured my short film "Seafood Tester" to four international film festivals including Aspen Shorts fest.

Toured my first feature film "Unsound" on the fest circuit screening at over 20 international film festivals, winning 7 awards including best director at The Pan African Film Festival in 2015.


IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3950093/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Hardware Canucks (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


Hardware Canucks is focused on everything technology. We do in-depth reviews of the the latest Graphics cards, CPUs, storage, smartphones, notebooks, overclocking and gaming peripherals.  We also focus on tutorials and how-to's so that you can just the most out of your PC gaming hardware. Join us as we unbox, review and benchmark the best computer hardware on the market.

Jacques Slade (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


Daily updates and reviews on sneakers + sports, music, entertainment, technology and all the cool stuff I can find.




Matti Haapoja (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


This channel is about filmmaking, learning, life and inspiring you to take one step forward. Learn, Make, Repeat!

Check out our store at MATTIHAAPOJA.COM


If you want to send something you can send it to:

Suite 276

12-16715 Yonge St

Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

L3X 1X4

The Art of Photography (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


My name is Ted Forbes and I make videos about photography. I’ve been making photographs most of my life and I have a tremendously deep passion for photography that I want to share with you on YouTube.


The Art of Photography is my channel and I produce photography videos to provide a 360 degree look into the world of making images.  Lets do this together!


I make videos covering famous photographers, photography techniques, composition, the history of photography and more.


I also have a strong community of photographers who watch the show and we frequently do social media challenges for photographers to submit their own work. I feature the best and most interesting on the show when we do these so come check it out and get involved!


Business Inquiries: studio@tedforbes.com


Mailing address:


Ted Forbes

The Art of Photography

2830 S. Hulen, Studio 133

Fort Worth, TX 76109

USA

Tom Scott (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


Hi, I'm Tom Scott. These are some of the things I've made and done. They'll probably come back to haunt me in a few years' time.


Contact me: https://www.tomscott.com/contact/


• • •


A production of Pad 26 Limited, registered in England and Wales, № 11662641.

Registered office: Amelia House, Crescent Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1QR

TerryWarfield (from Gerald Undone Twitter)


The Youtube Channel of Terry Warfield. Filmmaking | Gear Views | Motivational Vlogs


Elegance On Eighteen Wheels magazine




One of the hottest print and digital publications for the trucking world. show casing some of the elite of the trucking industry. Truck lovers will drool over the photos and subjects in EEW. check us out at www.eewmag.com, Instagram, and twitter!




Dr Esther (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


Highlighting underrespresented scientists, researchers, innovators and more from the past, from the present, and ones to watch out for in the future!

Reactions (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


Reactions is a show that uncovers the chemistry all around us. We answer the burning questions you’ve always wanted to ask:


-How can I get my smartphone battery to last longer?

-What if humans could photosynthesize?

-How can I get my teeth to look whiter?

-Why is pizza so delicious?

-Is it OK to pee in the pool? (Spoiler: No. No it’s not. Stop it.)


Reactions are happening everywhere. But the best ones are right here on YouTube. Subscribe!


Business/Press Inquiries: Reactions [at] acs [dot] org


Tweet us! http://www.twitter.com/ACSReactions

Like us!  https://www.facebook.com/ACSReactions.


Created by Adam Dylewski

Reactions team:  Hilary Hudson,  Sam Jones, Elaine Seward, Andrew Sobey, Janali Thompson, David W. Vinson, George Zaidan, Kirk Zamieroski

Produced by the American Chemical Society


The fine print: The views expressed in these videos do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society or its members.

Matt Gray (from Alex Dainis Twitter)




Hi, I'm Matt!

I've played with Game Boy Cameras, visited the place with the world's longest reverb, and built radio studios around the world!


Look at my playlists to see videos I've been in on other channels, such as Citation Needed and The Park Bench!

Jiri Praus (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


Hi, I am a software engineer that become an artist. Do you think it's a strange combination? Yeah, you are probably right. That is why the outcome is so great. I build brass free-form electronics sculptures.

City Beautiful (from Alex Dainis Twitter)

City Beautiful is a YouTube channel dedicated to educating everyone about cities and city planning. Cities are amazing! I cover topics such as transportation, land use planning, and urban design. I post new videos regularly.


I'm on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/citybeautifulYT


You can support this channel on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/citybeautiful

Domain of Science (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


Welcome to the Domain of Science.

Aiming for the clearest explanations of science and mathematics.

Made and hosted by Dominic Walliman PhD experimental quantum physicist.


Dr.Dom also writes books: http://profastrocat.com/

Makes posters: https://store.dftba.com/collections/domain-of-science

And you can support this channel here: https://www.patreon.com/domainofscience

Ariel Waldman (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


Hello! I'm Ariel.

NASA advisor. Antarctic explorer. Global director of Science Hack Day. Author. Art school grad.


For general, press, speaking, consulting, and brand partnership inquiries, please select the Email button below.

The Late Late Show with James Corden (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


This is the official YouTube channel for The Late Late Show with James Corden on CBS.


AnimalWonders Montana (from Alex Dainis Twitter)

Animal Wonders on YouTube shows our animals being amazing and also shares behind the scenes footage of what it's like to care for 80+ exotic animals and share education locally and on the internet.


Corridor Crew (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


We run a production studio based upon ingenuity, hard work, and friendship.  Watch our ups and downs as professional creators!

Vox (from Alex Dainis Twitter)

 

Vox helps you cut through the noise and understand what's driving events in the headlines and in our lives.


Vox video is Joe Posner, Mona Lalwani, Valerie Lapinski, Dion Lee, Ashley Sather, Joss Fong, Estelle Caswell, Adam Freelander, Kim Mas, Coleman Lowndes, Christophe Haubursin, Mac Schneider, Sam Ellis, Ranjani Chakraborty, Liz Scheltens, Phil Edwards, Bridgett Henwood, Rajaa Elidissi, Christina Thornell, Danush Parvaneh, Madeline Marshall, Laura Bult and Melissa Hirsch, with contributions from Johnny Harris and engagement support from Agnes Mazur and Blair Hickman.


If you want to help Vox video create more ambitious explainers and series that teach you things about the world, become a member of the Vox Video Lab: http://www.vox.com/join


Check out our FAQ on permissions and licensing of our videos: https://www.voxmedia.com/pages/licensing

✉️ Write us: voxvideo@vox.com

✉️ For questions about the Video Lab: videolab@voxmedia.com

SimpleBiologist (from Alex Dainis Twitter)

Reading new scientific papers is no fun! Let me do it for you and give you 100% of the biology, just simpler.


Check out simplebiologist.com for more information.



The SimpleBiologist is run by Kate Bredbenner.

Geek Gurl Diaries (from Alex Dainis Twitter)

Like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Python, Programming, Computer Science, Logic, Electronics, and being geeky and awesome? I do, so I started to make videos for people like me!  Welcome to the Geek Gurl Diaries, where us gurl's discuss, create, demo and interview all things geek. If you have ideas for videos or tutorials, or you know someone cool I could interview then please get in touch.


I also host Crash Course Computer Science if you are interested in learning more about how computers work. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNlUrzyH5r6jN9ulIgZBpdo

Neuro Transmissions (from Alex Dainis Twitter)




Learn neuroscience and psychology the easy way. It's not rocket surgery, it's brain science!


Alie and Micah created Neuro Transmissions because learning about the brain doesn't have to be scary, you know? It also doesn't have to be boring. We say "no thanks" to hour-long lectures and 10-minute videos of clip art. Instead, we break down the impossibly complex organism living in our heads - the brain. Ever want to know how a neuron works? We got that. How about how anxiety and depression affect your brain and are treated? We got that too. What about how to use Jedi mind tricks in real life? Yep, we got that too.


So subscribe! Take a look at everything we've already created and hit the bell button next to the subscribe button to be notified when we release new videos! Thanks for watching!


Credits:

Alie - Writer, actor, bomb neuroscientist

Micah - Editor, content marketing manager, dad joke consultant

Mรผtter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


The Mรผtter Museum is America’s Finest Museum of Medical History, helping the public appreciate the mysteries and beauty of the human body while understanding the history of diagnosis and treatment of disease. We display our beautifully preserved collections of anatomical specimens, models, and medical instruments in a 19th-century “cabinet museum” setting.


Subscribe to our channel and watch our videos to learn about medical history, anatomy, and more.

thebrainscoop (from Alex Dainis Twitter)


I'm Emily, the Chief Curiosity Correspondent of The Field Museum in Chicago, former volunteer of the University of Montana Zoological Museum, and I'd like to share some of the amazing things we have in the collection with the Internet!




Jeremy Schmidt (from Andi, Twitter)





I am a woodworker, metalworker, and maker. I like to make tools, so that is the subject of many of my videos. I hope to throw out a few ideas that will help other makers, and inspire everyone to make something!


Emails: My email address is below, and you are welcome to use it to contact me. However, please keep your messages brief!

McCauley's Design (from Andi, Twitter)


Woodworking videos and tutorials from furniture to shop projects!


Jack Coyne (from Andi, Twitter)


Spending the next few months going on as many adventures as possible.


We're the Russos (from Andi, Twitter)





Our channel is about cool campers, RV living and travel. We’re Joe and Kait of We're the Russos and we travel full time and share our journey here and on our website https://weretherussos.com.


If you enjoy RV tours and travel in a recreational vehicle, subscribe to our channel and turn on notifications. To make sure you don't miss any new content from us, sign up for email updates https://bit.ly/wtrsignup


Thanks for tuning in and we'll see you on the road!

MICROJIG (from Andi, Twitter)


Smarter Woodworking Tools for speed, safety, and precision!


Work Safer. Work Smarter. MICROJIG is re-imagining an ancient craft and changing the way people work with wood. Make every inch of your shop more functional with our family of brands. Discover the difference that thoughtfully designed and engineered tools make on your next project.


Please subscribe and get the latest news, updates, and free project plans!

FunWithWoodworking (from Andi, Twitter)


My name is Donald and I make woodworking projects.  Lots and lots of woodworking projects...


-----------------------------------

mailing address:

Fun With Woodworking

12672 Limonite Ste. 3E-204

Eastvale, CA 92880

-----------------------------------


Disclaimer: These videos are for entertainment only.  I am not teaching you how to use power tools.  I am showing you how I use them and I probably use them wrong.  Please read and follow all the directions that came with your power tools and remember to wear your safety glasses!

Stecca




Links



ะกะขะ•ะšะ




ะงะต-ั‚ะพ ะปะตะฟะธะผ, ั‡ะต-ั‚ะพ ั€ะฐััะบะฐะทั‹ะฒะฐะตะผ.


Life is a Joy


Living life with joy.  Building a Motor Home or RV from a School bus, homesteading with chickens, aquaponics, green house and back to Eden gardening.  Raising standard poodles and enjoying grandchildren.  Home repair,  and good music. Best of all living with the most wonderful wife in the world for 50 years.  Our Amazon Store link:  https://www.amazon.com/shop/lifeisajoy  Amway store link: https://www.amway.com/jimgadberry

Carey On Vagabond


Follow Boston Terrier Pistol and her family Dave and Irene Carey as they live in their Roadtrek Zion SRT camper van.  Adventure, Yay!

Tiny Home Tours

This channel is dedicated to sharing the dwellings of those who choose to live in tiny homes. This ranges from tiny homes, shipping containers and vans among other structures!

APNA AMERICA


APNA AMERICA เค†เคชเค•ो เคฏूเคเคธเค เค•े เค†เค•เคฐ्เคทเค• เคธ्เคฅाเคจों เค•ी เคฏाเคค्เคฐा เคชเคฐ เคฒे เคœा เคฐเคนा เคนै, เคคाเค•ि เค†เคช เคœिเคธ เคถเคนเคฐ, เคฆेเคถ เคฏा เค•्เคทेเคค्เคฐ เคฎें เค˜ूเคฎเคจे เคœा เคฐเคนे เคนैं เคตเคนां เค•ी เคธंเคธ्เค•ृเคคि เค”เคฐ เคฒोเค—ों เค•े เคฌाเคฐे เคฎें เค…เคงिเค• เคœाเคจ เคธเค•ें। เค…เคชเคจी เค…เค—เคฒी เคฏाเคค्เคฐा, เค›ुเคŸ्เคŸी, เค›ुเคŸ्เคŸी เค•े เคฒिเค เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคฏाเคค्เคฐा เค—ाเค‡เคก เค•े เคตीเคกिเคฏो เค”เคฐ เคตृเคค्เคคเคšिเคค्เคฐों เค•े เคธाเคฅ เคช्เคฐेเคฐเคฃा เค”เคฐ เค†เคตเคถ्เคฏเค• เคช्เคฐाเคช्เคค เค•เคฐें เคฏा เคฌเคธ เค†เคจंเคฆ เคฒें เค”เคฐ เคฏुเค•्เคคिเคฏां เคฏाเคค्เคฐा เค•เคฐें।

เค†เคชเค•े เคธเคญी เคธเคฎเคฐ्เคฅเคจ เค•े เคฒिเค เคงเคจ्เคฏเคตाเคฆ, เคตीเคกिเคฏो เค•ो เคฐेเคŸिंเค— เคฆें เค”เคฐ เคเค• เคŸिเคช्เคชเคฃी เค›ोเคก़ เคฆें เคนเคฎेเคถा เคธเคฐाเคนเคจा เค•ी เคœाเคคी เคนै!

Contact email- apnaamerica1@gmail.com

APNA AMERICA is taking you on a journey to USA fascinating places to know more about the culture & people of the city, country, or region you are going to visit. Get inspiration and essentials with our travel guide videos and documentaries for your next trip, holiday, vacation or simply enjoy and get tips travel.

Thanks for all your support, rating the video and leaving a comment is always appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

List of YouTube Channels 8

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vScQQ1B_W85aYGPvdy4mAPmS_JrbwlVmytIQKcmVWT0dYMvEJjb-LXUMaEsmy7ToubZTAbBuRu5OPt9/pub https://docs...